Go Back   CountyLineGaming Forums > Conduct Forums > Suggestions & Help

Old 03-20-2014, 01:22 AM   #1
JMShearer
Weeee!

JMShearer is a glorious beacon of lightJMShearer is a glorious beacon of lightJMShearer is a glorious beacon of lightJMShearer is a glorious beacon of lightJMShearer is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via ICQ to JMShearer Send a message via AIM to JMShearer Send a message via Skype™ to JMShearer
Default On-Site Galleries...?

Well, galleries for lack of a better word. I just noticed that the video listings that the core members had on the main site have been replaced with links to their YouTube pages. It's certainly a cool idea, and I'm sure it makes running the site that much easier. But now I'm wondering where I can find some of the old LPs that don't seem to be available, at least publicly, anymore, just in case I'd want to share them.

Anyway, thanks for all the entertainment you've given us and hopefully will.
JMShearer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 04:04 AM   #2
Reki Wylls
Illusion of Time

Reki Wylls has a reputation beyond reputeReki Wylls has a reputation beyond reputeReki Wylls has a reputation beyond reputeReki Wylls has a reputation beyond reputeReki Wylls has a reputation beyond reputeReki Wylls has a reputation beyond reputeReki Wylls has a reputation beyond reputeReki Wylls has a reputation beyond reputeReki Wylls has a reputation beyond reputeReki Wylls has a reputation beyond reputeReki Wylls has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Reki Wylls

We made the call to replace our pages with Youtube links because all of our pages were horribly out of date and/or incomplete. Which LPs were you looking for? I'm not sure about the rest of the group ( ), but I make sure to have playlists for all of mine.

I'll talk to the rest of the admins to see if we can create a solution for finding old LPs though.
Old 03-20-2014, 07:28 AM   #3
Aura
Shinies!

Aura has a reputation beyond reputeAura has a reputation beyond reputeAura has a reputation beyond reputeAura has a reputation beyond reputeAura has a reputation beyond reputeAura has a reputation beyond reputeAura has a reputation beyond reputeAura has a reputation beyond reputeAura has a reputation beyond reputeAura has a reputation beyond reputeAura has a reputation beyond repute

I have playlists on my YouTube channel of my public videos and all my stream videos (including the unlisted videos) are in my stream thread here on the site.
Old 03-24-2014, 09:57 PM   #4
JMShearer
Weeee!

JMShearer is a glorious beacon of lightJMShearer is a glorious beacon of lightJMShearer is a glorious beacon of lightJMShearer is a glorious beacon of lightJMShearer is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via ICQ to JMShearer Send a message via AIM to JMShearer Send a message via Skype™ to JMShearer

Sorry about the delay in response. It's been kind of a crazy week for me this week.

The only ones I've really missed since the change are Apple's Final Fantasy LPs from when he was going to do the first nine games in the series a couple years ago, but it could just be that I'm not looking in the right places. Like you guys have pointed out, it seems like I can find just about everything else the group's put out, either as a whole or individually. I'll keep looking to see what I can find.

Thanks for your help.
Old 03-24-2014, 11:23 PM   #6
Applegod
Ruler Of The World
Burger Time Champion, Pere Noel Killer Champion

Applegod has a reputation beyond reputeApplegod has a reputation beyond reputeApplegod has a reputation beyond reputeApplegod has a reputation beyond reputeApplegod has a reputation beyond reputeApplegod has a reputation beyond reputeApplegod has a reputation beyond reputeApplegod has a reputation beyond reputeApplegod has a reputation beyond reputeApplegod has a reputation beyond reputeApplegod has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Applegod

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalufBlackMage View Post
Yeah, there don't seem to be playlists for Apple's LPs beyond a certain point. You can use the channel search function if
you have a particular LP in mind though. That's what I did to revisit his Grand Theft Auto III LP a little while back.

That would be because I got lazy.

Applegod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 11:40 PM   #7
Applegod
Ruler Of The World
Burger Time Champion, Pere Noel Killer Champion

Applegod has a reputation beyond reputeApplegod has a reputation beyond reputeApplegod has a reputation beyond reputeApplegod has a reputation beyond reputeApplegod has a reputation beyond reputeApplegod has a reputation beyond reputeApplegod has a reputation beyond reputeApplegod has a reputation beyond reputeApplegod has a reputation beyond reputeApplegod has a reputation beyond reputeApplegod has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Applegod

I assembled GTAIII and the PS1 FFI and II LPs into playlists. Any others I should hit?

I don't really focus so much on playlists since I tend to forget about what I've done and not look back on it so much...

Applegod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 01:35 AM   #8
Reki Wylls
Illusion of Time

Reki Wylls has a reputation beyond reputeReki Wylls has a reputation beyond reputeReki Wylls has a reputation beyond reputeReki Wylls has a reputation beyond reputeReki Wylls has a reputation beyond reputeReki Wylls has a reputation beyond reputeReki Wylls has a reputation beyond reputeReki Wylls has a reputation beyond reputeReki Wylls has a reputation beyond reputeReki Wylls has a reputation beyond reputeReki Wylls has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Reki Wylls

Put all the videos in one playlist so I can marathon Apple for an entire day.
Old 03-25-2014, 03:57 PM   #9
JMShearer
Weeee!

Thanks again for the assist, guys. I'd kinda forgotten about the channel search function on YouTube because I'm an idiot like that sometimes.

And especially thank you, good Sir Apple, for making those playlists for us. Usually, I make my own, if only for my own benefit, when I come across an LP I enjoy, but I didn't for those ones, for some reason. Only other one that comes to mind is Lego Star Wars.

Thanks again for the help!