Go Back   CountyLineGaming Forums > General Forums > Creator's Corner

Old 01-10-2015, 02:08 AM   #1
JMShearer
Weeee!

JMShearer is a glorious beacon of lightJMShearer is a glorious beacon of lightJMShearer is a glorious beacon of lightJMShearer is a glorious beacon of lightJMShearer is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via ICQ to JMShearer Send a message via AIM to JMShearer Send a message via Skype™ to JMShearer
Default Sometimes I Draw Things

Most of the time, I write things to entertain myself and hopefully a few others along the way, but from time to time, I also try to draw things. I'm not especially great at it, but tonight, I sorta felt compelled to share something here:

Night Scene 2015 #1 by JMShearer on DeviantArt

Deviantart isn't exactly all that wonderful a hosting service, but it's all I've got handy right now.

Also, my irregularly updated series on Channel Awesome, Looking Back. Most Recent Issue: Digimon Frontier and beyond
JMShearer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 01:59 AM   #2
JMShearer
Weeee!

JMShearer is a glorious beacon of lightJMShearer is a glorious beacon of lightJMShearer is a glorious beacon of lightJMShearer is a glorious beacon of lightJMShearer is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via ICQ to JMShearer Send a message via AIM to JMShearer Send a message via Skype™ to JMShearer

Still screwing around with this art stuff. Got three more put up in recent weeks:

[IMG]
Nice Day At Lake #1 by JMShearer on DeviantArt[/IMG]

[IMG]
New Sunny Day At The Lake #2 by JMShearer on DeviantArt[/IMG]

[IMG]
New Sunny Day at Lake #3 by JMShearer on DeviantArt[/IMG]

Also, my irregularly updated series on Channel Awesome, Looking Back. Most Recent Issue: Digimon Frontier and beyond
Old 06-01-2015, 02:38 AM   #3
JMShearer
Weeee!

Here's one my scanner kind of got the better of:

Night Scene 2015 #5 by JMShearer on DeviantArt

I think the black-and-white thing kind of works for this one.

Old 09-09-2015, 02:05 AM   #4
JMShearer
Weeee!

I don't often do much fanart, and here's why:

Not Quite Nicole Watterson by JMShearer on DeviantArt

At least the Amazing World of Gumball's a decent show.

Old 07-31-2016, 01:12 AM   #5
JMShearer
Weeee!

I've been meaning to update this thread for awhile now. My scanner kind of ate this one, but I think it still came out pretty good. Here's an attempt to share the version on Tumblr:

And a link to the FurAffinity version, just in case.